Summary: As part of Listen and Talk’s dynamic team your primary responsibility will be driving the success of Listen and Talk’s two marquee fund raising events. (Half-time)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Manage Listen and Talk’s Auction taking place in the Spring and Golf fundraising event in the Fall.
- In coordination with the Director of Development, identify sponsorship prospects and secure event sponsorships.
- Establish timelines for both events while maintaining ongoing communication with Director of Development, Event Committees and team members.
- Provide weekly updates to supervisor and monthly updates at staff and board meetings.
- Participate in regularly scheduled special event team and committee planning meetings.
- Coordinate data entry for events, ensuring accurate record keeping and strong donor stewardship.
- Coordinate with Marketing Manager to develop all necessary collateral materials and promote events using appropriate marketing platforms.
- Organize and support engagement events for families/alum including socials, family education and resource groups.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
Listen and Talk is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent in related field; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates and Licenses: CPR, First Aid and Blood-Borne Pathogen required
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as rules, instructions and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from families, coworkers, and external partners.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment described below represent the activities and surroundings of the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work is typically performed in a home environment and to perform the job, the employee is frequently required to talk, hear, stand, walk, stoop, climb, balance, kneel, bend, crouch, crawl, and reach with hands and arms. The employee will be required to carry children and materials weighing up to 40 pounds on an occasional basis. The employee is frequently required to talk and hear on the telephone and in person with individuals and groups. The employee is required to read and respond to documents in hard copy and electronic form.
Travel:This position will require frequent regional travel. The individual in this role must have a reliable form of transportation and must have a valid driver’s license and car insurance.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to Maria Chomyszak at firstname.lastname@example.org.