For 20 years, Listen and Talk’s mission and vision has has remained the same while the need for our services has grown exponentially. On average, public dollars cover just 60% of our services. Listen and Talk relies on grants, sponsorships, and generous private donations to sustain its programs.
There are a number of ways to support Listen and Talk and the education of children who are deaf or hard of hearing:
Click here to fill out our secure online donation form and start giving!
Through online marketplaces like Amazon and Swopboard, you can support Listen and Talk by shopping and giving at the same time!
Support specific Listen and Talk projects and initiatives via online giving platform, GlobalGiving.
Donations Through the Mail
Click here to download a donation form. Please mail the completed form to: Listen and Talk, 8610 8th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98115, or fax the form to us at (206) 985-6687.
Annual Benefit and Auction
Reunite with your Listen and Talk family and attend our annual benefit and auction, an evening of community giving, which includes festive dinner and drinks, and many ways to donate. Make a bid in our silent and live auctions and raise-the-paddle to make a direct cash gift.
Host a Beneficiary Event
We depend on our friends to help raise funds and spread the word about our programs and services. Would you like to collect cash donations at your next event to benefit Listen and Talk?
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Introduce your children to philanthropy. Help your kids organize a lemonade stand or other child-oriented fundraiser.
- Host a house party, wine tasting, backyard kegger, poker tournament, or a Seahawks game day party.
- Ask your favorite business to support Listen and Talk by donating a percentage of one day’s sales.
- Ask your favorite business to conduct a week-long “Facebook Fan Drive” and donate a dollar amount per new Page Like and Post Share.
- Ask friends and family to make donations to Listen and Talk in lieu of birthday, wedding, or anniversary gifts.
Ready to raise funds?
We’re here to support you and make it easy, so let us know how you’d like to help children with hearing loss reach their full language and learning potential! Send an inquiry to Suzanne Quigley, Executive Director at [email protected]