Mike and Sharon Hunter’s Legacy
Mike and Sharon Hunter’s commitment to Listen and Talk’s vision that no child is limited by hearing loss plays a foundational role in the lives of the families we serve. In their honor, we are proud to present the Mike and Sharon Hunter Life without Limits Award.
Life without Limits Award
The Mike and Sharon Hunter Life without Limits Award acknowledges a Listen and Talk alumnus that exemplifies the organization’s vision that no child is limited by hearing loss. The recognition celebrates the honoree’s self-advocacy, growth, and achievement. Award recipients serve as an example for others who are deaf and hard of hearing, showing what can be accomplished with determination and a visionary spirit. The honoree enriches their own communities and inspires those around them to reach their full potential.
Annual Life Without Limits Award recipients will be recognized at our Annual Starlight Benefit Gala on March 25, 2023.
- Nominee is a high school graduate or older.
- Nominee is a Listen and Talk alumnus who is deaf or hard of hearing.
- Nominee communicates and engages in the community through listening and spoken language.
- Application deadline is February 16, 2023.
- Award Recipient will be notified on March 1.
- The LWL Nomination Form is accessed and submitted electronically.
- The selection committee reviews nominations.